Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My scrap room


Well...actually I don't have a scrap room but a scrap corner in the guest room....After the post of my friend Nadia Cannizzo, I took photos of my scrap place to take part to her blog candy! As you will see, my scrap space is limited...Like Nadia said, I want to have everything in reach when I need them and I also want everything in their place before I start a new project!!! That's a must!!!Of course, only 5 minutes after I begin a layout, the desk looks like a tornedo passed through! LOL!
So...here it is....

Corner desk from IKEA. On the shelve I have my stamps and some flowers and buttons.


  Below my desk I keep my sizzix alphabet dies, some of my kits, chipboard and binding rings


Here are my inks, ribbon basket, crop-a-dile,distrezz-it-all and bind-it-all! In the pizza boxes there are scraps of paper


 My precious Big-shot, heat gun and hot glue gun


 This shelve is behind the door and holds sizzix dies, punches and more kits!!!


I have to finish  two challenges which I started right after those photos!!!
That's all folks! See you later!!!

12 comments:

Irma said...

Good luck in the contest! Great comfortable scrapping place you have!

Only-Handmade said...

υπέροχαααα! θυμαμαι οταν πρωτοξεκινησες!
ειλικρινα χαίρομαι ΤΟΣΟ πολύ για σένα!

Zeffy said...

vicky a perfect space...do not change a thing! Congratulations for the last win!enjoy enjoy enjoy!

xrysa said...

Not bad at all!!! It's a fact that tornedos visit our scrap-places very often... so, don't worry we all understand you!

Maria Z said...

Αχ είσαι πολύυυυυυυυυυυυυ τυχερή!!! Απίθανος ο χώρος σου!!!!
Καλή επιτυχία

Ελευθερία said...

τελεια κορίτσι.... ολα διπλα σου...και μετά δημιουργία!!
μπράβο σου!! φιλάκια!!!

Leeann Pearce said...

They are the coolest desk too. we got one for our holly and it's the same. Thanks for popping by.

Nells said...

love the space and your stuff!!you scrappers are so unbelievably creative!!i totally envy u!!xairomai pou se vrika!!a big kiss!good luck with your challenges!

rena said...

Ουαου, οργανωμένη σε βρίσκω!

princess said...

τέλειο, καταπληκτικο και απολυτα οργανωμενο, το λατρεψα!!!

Kerri said...

I love your space! I'm loving looking at all these wonderful spaces... would love to rummage around in them to see all the creative treasures lol I like everything within reach too!!!

Bellaidea said...

Nice place and so much stuff!