Saturday, April 16, 2011

Once upon a sketch!...and TOOT!!



I am writing this post to invite all my followers that love scrapbooking to join in the fun of "Once upon a sketch" challenge blog!!! I was really impressed by the participation the first challenge had!!! 101 entries!!! WOW! A huge congratulation to Nadia who started it and to the whole talented Design Team! All the entries were stunning! So much inspiration and talent, gathered in one blog!!!
 I must also thank the DT who placed my layout "Forever" among the top 11! That's really important to me!!!! TOOT!
So...for inspiration and fun, head on over there!!!!
Have a nice day!!!




1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

THANK YOU!! I appreciate your kind words. CONGRATULATIONS on being featured amongst the top few ..to me thats just like a win. I cannot wait to see what else you come up with. Take care!