Thursday, July 14, 2011

Exciting news!!!


Hello from Samos!

I have some really exciting news to share with you! I was asked by Nadia Cannizo to be a part of her DREAM designing team for her challenge blog “Once Upon A Sketch”!!! It is a great honor for me and I want to say a BIG thank you to Nadia for choosing me! She is a wonderful person and one of the most talented scrappers in the scrapbooking world! OUAS is a sketch and journaling challenge blog that has a great appeal to people all over the world with over 80 entries every15 days! I am very excited and I can’t wait to get started! The other ladies of the DT are very nice and I feel like I belong to a family! It is really great being on board and I will do my best!



Thank you all for your love and support!
Hugs
xoxoxo

21 comments:

Elina said...

Συγχαρητήρια κοπελιά!!! Πολύ χαίρομαι που θα βλέπουμε ακόμα περισσότερες δημιουργίες από σενα!!!! Φιλια!

Lena said...

Huge congratulations Vicky!!!
hugs!

Αlex... said...

Congratulations!!!!So happy for you!!!:)

Zeffy said...

Congratulations Vicky...lots of luck... I am sure that you will rock!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Congrats Vicki! You deserve it!! Your work is wonderful!!!

Trudi Harrison said...

Congrats Vicki!! Love your work. Welcome to the team. So happy to have you on board

Aliki said...

Congrats!you trully deserve it!can't wait for the 'season' to start!
filakiaxoxo

Jasmine S said...

Well done Vicky. Cant wait to see your work for OUAS. I feel very lucky to be working with gals like yourself. Yay.

Kelly K. said...

So so proud of my girlfriend!!! Well done Vicky!!! Have fun at Samos.....I miss you my friend!

Ελευθερία said...

congratulations Vicky!!! you do deserve it!!! can't wait to see what you will come up with!!!!lol... will we meet today??? missed you yesterday!!!!

Μαρία said...

So great! i told you i am proud of you :) Can't wait to see your new creations for OUAS!!

despina said...

Συγχαρητήρια!!!πάντα χαιρόμαστε να βλέπουμε τις δημιουργίες σου!!!

Irini said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!!!!!

Melenia said...

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations x 10!!!!!! This is really a Dream Team... I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next!!!!

Heather Jacob said...

woohoo !! Vicky welcome aboard to our big happy family .... congrats to you so well deserved.. hugz x

Marelize said...

That's fantastic Vicky! Huge congratulations! :)

Lea said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

EFI said...

Huge congratulations Vicky!!!! We are all so proud of you!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Demi said...

Υπέροχα νέα!!!!!!
Συγχαρητήρια Βίκυ!!Εμεις θαυμάζουμε με μεγάλη χαρά οτι φτιάχνεις!!

Cathy said...

WOO HOO huge congrats Vicki.. your work is gorgeous and I can see why Nadia chose you to be part of her fabulous team!! :))) Have a lovely weekend :)))

Anastasia (Νατάσα) said...

Congratulations Vicky, you really deserve it with the fabulous layouts you are making!!!!