Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A fairy Canvas for Scrapiniec!

Hello dear friends!

For today's post I have created a canvas. I like to play around and experiment. I covered all the canvas with gesso, Second step was to add some texture using a stencil and modeling paste. I sprayed 4 different shades of green, some red and orange and a lot of water to mix them up! Then I stamped randomly and built my cluster. In the end I used some gold glitter to give some shine here and there. The chipboard pieces were painted gold and then they were distressed with some Ranger distress inks. I am sorry for the dark photos but Autumn has finally reached my country :P 
Have a nice creative weekend!!xo


Materials


 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

VERY pretty.....the chippy glitters beautifully & of course, the background is sensational....just been visiting Scrap Africa...congrats on your Top Hat over there! Nice to see you back 'starring'....YAY for you :)