Friday, February 11, 2011

"Listen"

Hello again! How are you today?

I finally completed another layout...My little ones have been sick so I didn't have much free time...However, I always manage to make some time for my scrapping, otherwise I'll go crazy...know what I mean??? LOL...
So...This layout was made for the challenge blog "Bird is the word" using the word "Listen". The owner, sweet Wendy, has sent me my prize for my layout "Believe" and I take this opportunity to say THANK you for the lovely gift! It was a package with limited edition stickles which were HUGE and will last forever!!! Twice the size than normal stickles and also the K&Co cut n' paste 200pcs die cuts which are awesome!!!

I was browsing my photos and when I saw this one of Nefeli, it was like she is listening to something and I thought it was perfect for this! I love that photo and I decided to make it BIG to try myself since I've been using quite smaller so far.


This handmade flower is my take on the tutorial of Kaori Fujimoto who is the guest designer for the Greek challenge blog Scrapbooking in Greece
I couldn't believe my eyes how gorgeous that flower came out and it was so easy too!!! I burnt the edges of the tulle with a lighter to give it a round shape and added fruit punch stickles around! I also hand cut the leaves out of the prima packaging used behind my photo!



 This photo was taken to show you that I have lifted the paper with foam adhesive to give it some depth. This is an idea I took from Gabrielle Pollacco who I admire very much! I want the credit to be where it was taken from.

 
 
Of course I put star dust stickles all over the flowers!


Thanks for stopping by! I would love to know what you think!
Love & kisses xoxo



19 comments:

Crislia said...

Vicky LATREVO tis suntheseis sou!!! To LO sou einai apla magiko!! O sunduasmos xromaton einai idanikos gia to thema pou edoses!!! Mpravo!!

PS: thelo kai go na kano toso omorfa LO!!!!! :)

Ελένη said...

Υπέροχη σελίδα Βίκυ! Έχεις συνδυάσει πολύ όμορφα τα χρώματα που χρησιμοποίησες με τη γλυκιά φωτογραφία! Καλή επιτυχία!

Μαιρη said...

Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση! Μου αρέσει που έβαλες μεγάλη φωτογραφία!! Τέλειο κ το πλαίσιο με το χαρτί!! Μπράβο!!!
Να χαρείς κ το δωράκι σου! Πάντα επιτυχίες!

Melenia Agapides said...

Βίκυ μου, οι συνθέσεις σου τελειοποιούνται μέρα με τη μέρα, δεν ξέρω αν ένα μπράβο είναι αρκετό! Στο στυλ που υπηρετείς βελτιώνεσαι συνέχεια και πραγματικά εντυπωσιάζομαι!! You too rock!!! ;)

EFI said...

Βίκυ η σύνθεση σου είναι ένα ποίημα! Πανέμορφη!!! Ολοζώντανη φωτογραφία, υπέροχα χαρτιά και διακοσμητικά και φυσικά η μαγεία, που έχει το χεράκι σου! Καλή επιτυχία!!!

Joanna Lamprou said...

Βίκυ είναι καταπληκτικό!!!! Υπέροχο πραγματικά!!! Απ' τα πιο ωραία σου!

Christina V. said...

Βίκυ μου η σύνθεσή σου είναι απλά υπέροχη. Μου αρέσουν πολύ οι συνδυασμοί των χαρτιών και των διακοσμητικών, τα λουλούδια σου, το κόψιμο του χαρτιού με τα λουλούδια και όλο το στήσιμο. Στο crop δεν πρόλαβα να σου πω ότι κι εκείνη σου η σύνθεση ήταν υπέροχη. Πραγματικά το άξιζες το βραβείο. Ευχαριστώ για το όμορφο σχόλιό σου στο μπλογκοσπιτάκι μου. Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!

Myrto said...

Οι συνθέσεις σου είναι απίθανες!

Irini said...

Gorgeous layout, very romantic and feminie!
I get an overdose of much needed pink every time I come past your blog LOL LOL.....as my life is blue since I live with 2 boys!!! LOL
The flowers are gorgeous!!!
beautiful work...

Unknown said...

Ουάου Βίκυ η σύνθεσή σου rocks!!! Είναι εξαιρετικά τα χρώματα και σε συνδυασμό με την φωτογραφία φτιάχνουν ένα καταπληκτικό αποτέλεσμα!!!! Καλή επιτυχία

Kelly K. said...

Τι έφτιαξες πάλι βρε φιλενάδα???!!! ΤΙ ΕΦΤΙΑΞΕΣ ΠΑΛΙ!!!!

Lena said...

Ειναι Καταπληκτικη η συνθεση σου Βίκυ!!!!
Συνεχισε ετσι!!!!Φιλιααα!!!

Jasmine S said...

This is just stunning. From the pic to the lace to that beautiful flower. It is just gorgeous Vicky.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G thats all I can say!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bird Is The Word again this month. Your layouts are spectacular!

eudokia said...

μου αρέσουν πολύ οι λεπτομέρεις στη σελίδα σου!! το κρακελέ στον τίτλο,η καρφίτσα πάνω δεξιά...
καλη επιτυχια!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning...love the pp used in your layout

Maria said...

Υπέροχη σύνθεση!!!! δεν έχω λόγια....

LG said...

OMG this is so gorgeous!

Katerina said...

Φανταστικό! Δεν έχω λόγια... ...!!!!