Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"We love our bikes" *BITW*


Hello everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend! I was out of town for three days and visited some family! 
As it is the middle of the month, There is a new word for you to use at "Bird is the word"

"LOVE"

One of my favorite words ever! There are so many ways to use that word..however I decided to use it a bit different than usual... Instead of a layout about my love for the children or the love for my DH, I made one to express the love my children have for their bikes! It was the perfect opportunity to use this new yummy kit from "Enjoy Scrapping"! Consider this as a sneak peek as the shop is closed at the moment but it will be available soon!!!







I am entering "The paper variety" challenge for using threads! 
I used this sketch from "Sketchy Thursdays" although I did not follow the rules. I did not notice them (LOL) because I was SO much inspired and excited about the sketch when I saw it.....grrr



SO...I am sure that everyone must be inspired by the word "LOVE" but if you need more inspiration, you should head on over to "BITW" to see what my fellow talented DT members have created and enter your project! You could win a whole kit from "Tidbitz in time"!!!

Have fun everyone and start creating!!!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I appreciate it more than you know!!!
Hugs
xoxoxo



14 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow this a beautiful page full of happiness, love and brightness ... love it Vicky ... gorgeous .. hugz x

Aliki said...

σούπερ όπως πάντα!μου αρέσουν πολύ τα έντονα χρώματα και όλα αυτά τα διακοσμητικούλια!!πολύ χαρούμενη σελίδα όπως ακριβώς και οι φατσούλες στις φωτο! φιλιά!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Well... I still think its BEAUTIFUL, despite the rules part! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos, the circles, the colors... I think its just GORGEOUS!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

sandi said...

Oh Vicky this is so cute! So upbeat and fun! Love the bright colors and you sweet mix on this!

maya =^o^= said...

καλώς σε βρήκα!!!!πανέμορφο το έργο σου!!!!πολύ χαρούμενο και τόόόόόσο γλυκό!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Love your bright page full of fun details and yummy colours Vicky.. how sweet are those pics of your gorgeous girls!! Have a wonderful day :)))

Katerina said...

Απλά τέλεια!!!!
Σου φτιάχνει τη διάθεση με τα χρώματα και τη φρεσκάδα της!

Hannah said...

Gorgeous LO Vicky, I love all of the circles and colours, which the twine helps to pull together. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

Jenni said...

This is just amazing! Happy to be joining you this week at TPV! I'm your newest follower.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Sue said...

What a beautiful page. I LOVE the way you used the word Love. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety.

Marelize said...

Such a fun layout Vicky! Love the beautiful bright colours and fun photos! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

yyam said...

Oh boy! How fabulous is this! I love the happy colours on this and the fun embellies all over! Those photos are adorable too! :)

Jamilie said...

Very very cute!! Love all the colors and the threads! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Variety!