Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Enjoy the ride!

Hello my friends!

I loved the color combination over at the color room and I decided to give it a go!
Orange is one of my favorite colors and also perfect for my wedding photos as my bouquet had orange roses!!! Here is the palette:


And I used the sketch from Kaisercraft blog:



And my take on it: 



This is a lovely ID frame that can be used anywhere and the gorgeous vinyl & wooden hearts from Purple Pumpkin!!


Here is another vinyl heart and a beautiful grey/brown fabric button by PP.


These wooden PP buttons are fantastic!!!



Materials used for "Enjoy the ride"
Papers, border stickers, wooden butterfly: Kaisercraft
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard: Imaginarium Designs
Fabric & wooden buttons,doily, vinyl hearts: Purple Pumpkin
Mask: The Crafter's Workshop
Mist: Studio Calico
I hope you enjoyed my post!
Have a nice day!!!
xoxo

20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Vicky this is so beautifully designed. The colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Adriana B said...

lovely page and gorgeous embellishments, love it :)

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! MY! this is truly BEAUTIFUL....
what a Lovely photo of the 2 of you!! you both look Soooo HAPPY! you have rocked the TCR palette!!
& BTW! ♥ THANK you ♥ so much for your sweet sweet words you left over on my blog!!! x

Lizzy Hill said...

I really enjoyed this! Thank you Vicky! Those buttons are just divine & I LOVE your accordian flowers & the way you've used that chippy. SUPERB:):):):)

alexandra polyzou said...

Βίκυ μου, υπέροχα χρώματα και διακοσμητικά!!!i love the mask and the misting!!!xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is stunning!! LOVING the colors, the title and loveeeeeeee all the flowers and rosettes!!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Vicky stunning LO love the masking and the colors but I especially love the pic of the 2 of you

Marelize said...

Really stunning Vicky! Love it. xx

Shona said...

this is just so so yummy!!!!!!!

EFI said...

Πολύ όμορφη σύνθεση δε λέω, αλλά αυτά τα λαμπερά χαμόγελα είναι όλα τα λεφτά φτου φτου φτου : ) Φιλάκια

Anonymous said...

That is awesome design, I love that design and want my photo at the place of that.

custom stickers

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW! Stunning texture!

Jasmine S said...

Such a stunning photo and the pop of colour is just perfect. Gorgeous texture and fabulous work.
(P.S. My background was using sewing pattern paper but yes, you could use tissue paper too).

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous colour palette & stunning layout, Vicky...love it!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely page Vicky! Great take on the palette!!

Marília Lopes said...

I loved ... loved this layout!
The colors are fantastic and you look so happy in beautiful photo.

Tina said...

very beautiful layout with all the beautiful embellishments.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is a stunning LO!! Love the tree misted background and how you layered the cheese cloth, corrugated board and other elements behind this lovely photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I agree! This is a great one :) Thanks for linking up with purplemailbox.com