Sunday, October 27, 2013

My farewell post for Green Tara along with 13@rts,Purple Pumpkin & Scrapmatts products!!

"Mixed media canvas"

This is my farewell post...I had a great time creating with Green Tara's amazing products!!!
A HUGE thank you to Alison O'Reilly who believed in me and for all the lovely goodies she sent me!! She is VERY generous and a big thank you to Di Garling for being a wonderful coordinator!!
It has been a wonderful experience!!!

Now, let's go on to my projects!
I had a blast creating this canvas which is a gift to a friend! All mediums used are 13@rts and flowers/ribbons are of course Green Tara!

Here you can see a red lace pearl flower, a cream cherry blossom, Aster batik, olive satin rosette and cobweb ribbon!!
And that cute babushka button by Purple Pumpkin!!!

and here I have used the Aster batik, red lace pearl, a moss wild rose and cobweb again.And PP cream fabric button!




"Photo album"
  
I love making albums so here is one with yellow and lilac/purple colors!

A big butterfly with a magical tail which is actually a huge Green Tara cluster with:
lilac camelliaazaleas, roses and cherry blossoms!!
Isn't this PP butterfly button the cutest???




"Photo album"
and another one with: Aster batikazaleas,cherry blossoms,roses, lace, diamante trim,twisted organza pearl! (on the wires)cobweb,lace, satin frill, organza


The pink button and pink crochet doily are Purple Pumpkin!!




"Christmas tags"
For these tags I have used sequin ribbon, gold fine metallic mesh and self adhesive trim gold!
All chipboard pieces are Scrapmatts!!!!

Thank you Green Tara!!
Have a nice day!!!
Hugs from Greece!!xx
Vicky Varvadouka
xxxx

Vicky Varvadouka

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

That's some seriously STUNNING work there, Vicky:):):) LOOOVE your album covers especially & how you combine all those different products...& good to see you getting the Christmas started off!!!!!!

eudokia said...

ειναι ολα υπεροχα βικυ μου!!!οπως παντα!!!

Gwen Wruck said...

Beautiful projects Vicki, so glad I had some time to catch up a bit!

Athanasia said...

Τι ομορφες δημιουργιες - ειδικα τα αλμπουμακια ειναι φανταστικα!!! Μπραβο σου!