Hello dear friends!!!
There is a new challenge up to Scraps n pieces blog!!
Here is the WONDERFUL Mood board!!!
For this art journal page I obviously got inspired by the lovely photo of the vintage rusted car! I instantly fell in love with it!
For the color combo I was also inspired by the photo and I used wool and the quote from the mood board!
I am in love with this product! There are so many possibilities!
For this background I used the following steps:
- I primed the whole page with white gesso
- I spread the "A bit jaded" infusion with some white glue using a paint brush
- I did some stamping using background stamps randomly
- Next step was to use a stencil and apply modeling paste randomly on the layout
- I then covered the pages with clear crackle medium
- When it dried, I sprinkled some "Rusty car" Infusions and sprayed water over it
- I created the composition making sure there are some metal elements to match the whole concept ;)
- The edges were darkened using dylusions acrylic paint in order to create some depth
- To highlight the whole thing, I used some coper acrylic paint with my finger, again randomly
Some close ups....
I hope you were inspired, this color combo is amazing!!
I can't wait to see how you will interpret our mood board and what inspired you the most!!
I am participating in the following challenges:Mixed Media place
A vintage Journey