I am excited about this month's mini challenge as it involves chipboard which I LOOOVE!!!
My reveal will be later on but you can visit Berry 71 Bleu blog to see what Marivic made!!!
Our sponsor this month, Wycinanka, had generously provided the winner a package of chipboards.
For this month's challenge, we will use chipboards on our projects...
Paint, mist, glitter, distress, decoupage, stamp, emboss....doesn't matter how you do it, just as long as you use chipboard on your project. It could be a LO, altered art, OTP, home decor, card, tags, or any way you can creatively use chipboards.
Here is what you can win..
Here are the rules to follow in joining the challenge:
NEW RULES AND INFORMATION
As always there are a few basic rules to follow:-
1. You are allowed to make a card, layout or altered/off the page
project as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
2. Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the
sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.
3. You may submit as many entries as you like for each challenge
and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.
4. It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing
along at Berry 71 Bleu TOGETHER with a link back to our blog.
5. All entries must be received by MIDNIGHT EST on the
last day of the month the challenge was posted.
6. Entries to be submitted via the linky tool at the top of the
sidebar ONLY, not by e mail and not by linking up in the
comments section please.
Information about our Challenges:-
1. Berry71Bleu Challenges are open to anyone,
anywhere in the world.
2. Our Design Team do their best to comment
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF
your word verification. Try it and if spam is a problem
you can always enable comment moderation.
3, Challenges are held monthly and each month TWO winners are
chosen. One winner is chosen by our design team, who all vote for
the project they consider to be the best, while another winner is
chosen by random draw.
4. Challenge winners will always be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winners are then required to
contact our Sponsor Co-ordinator, Agnieszka.
5. Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing
will be forfeited.
6. The Merit winner will have an image of their project featured in
the winners post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog.
7. Merit winners will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post
on their blog - full bragging rights included!