Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"On stage" - Scrapmatts

Hello my friends!!
I've been so busy lately and didn't have time to post..pfff...

I made this layout for Scrapmatts using their GORGEOUS chipboard! We were asked to make a monochromatic layout so I chose hmmm...teal/turqoise/blue from the photos!! I love these colors! SOOO fresh!!

My DD Nefeli had a role at the kindergarten's play of "Paplomatou" a fairytale that I don't know of the English title...

"On Stage"


For this layout I have used CB6011 Ornate frame, CB5101 Flags02, CB1198 Words06, CB5021 shapes 07.
To paint the banner and the star I used white texture effect by Martha Stuart and mists! The frame was covered with gesso and then mists!



















And my altered project for this month is a frame which looked like this...

And turned into this:






Materials used: CB1016 Bird cage01, CB1188 birds06, CB1020 borders03, CB2021 Vines02, CB4009 butterflies02, CB6071 words07
To paint the title, cage and butterfly I used:

And for the crackle effect I used Martha Stewart weather crackle.



Thanks for visiting me!!!
Hugs!!xx

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I really love the texture on the banner and star, it looks so effective and the way you've made our eye travel across the page is amazing, a really lovely layout. Your frame looks fabulous also.

Desire Fourie said...

These are just so beautifully creative. You have a wonderful creative flair.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee, these are tremendous! The way you've positioned that banner between the photos look AMAZING & I LOOOOOVE your clusters at each end! Blue is so 'you':):):) And the frame! Man, I would NEVER have recognised it.....brill job!!!!

alexandra polyzou said...

ΈΧΩ ΜΕΙΝΕΙ ΑΦΩΝΗ!!!!ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΟ LAYOUT KAI ΑΥΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΚΑΝΕΣ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΚΟΡΝΙΖΑ......ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΤΟ!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΒΙΚΥ ΜΟΥ!!!ΤΡΟΜΕΡΗ ΕΜΠΝΕΥΣΗ!!! ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!

zenevak said...

LOVE the combination of teal/turquoise/blue. Great background and clustering! Fabulous frame! Just love how you have worked your magic!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful projects Vicky! I love the aqua shades - monotone rocks!! The frame is also gorgeous. Did you not want to get the Memory Cabinet? That was a lot of fun to put together too! Have a great Sunday xo

Unknown said...

Vicky, your projects are outstanding!! I always enjoy your gorgeous use of bright, beautiful color! The crackle effect really gave that frame a wonderful new look!