Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas is near - Scrapmatts

Hello my dear friends!!! Here is a little box that I made in order to put a Christmas gift inside!!
I Have painted the chipboard tree gold and spread some green paint randomly with my finger above it! I have also used two pieces of Christmas words!!
 And Here is a door hanger for decoration!! I have used the reindeer which was painted gold and then I added some red stickles and the tree was painted green with distress stain, after that I covered it with stickles and added some red stickles to look like ornaments! I have also used the Christmas word "I believe"!!!
I hope you give it a go and make your own gifts and decorations using Scrapmatts Christmas collection!!!
Please find the links of Scrapmatts products I used below!!

5 comments:

Irini said...

Gorgeous Vicky!!!.....

Ella Swan said...

Fantastic projects my friend!! Lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing work Vicki!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous, Vicky! Sumptuous colours & embellies:):):)

Melenia Agapides said...

Μύρισε Χριστούγεννα με τις δημιουργίες σου, Βίκυ μου! Μου αρέσει παρα πολύ ο χρωματικός συνδυασμός και το στήσιμο των διακοσμητικών! Εξαιρετική δουλειά αλλη μια φορά!