Saturday, November 16, 2013

CSI #98 Guest detective!!!! - 13@rts 1st DT work!!!!


13 arts Guest Detective - Vicky Varvadouka

My name is Vicky Varvadouka, I am a happily married mum of two little girls (Nefeli 6 & Ioli 4) and I work in a big company in Greece . Scrapbooking is my passion and a way to express my self! I love the feeling of freedom every time I scrap! It is an emotional outlet and a routine getaway! I love it because I leave a legacy and a piece of my self to my children! I started making layouts in September 2010 and have been obsessed ever since. My kids are the main source of inspiration for my work and the primary subjects of my layouts. I am a person who loves to experiment with anything new so my style keeps evolving. My work has been published in scrapbooking magazines and I have been a designer for several challenge blogs, manufacturers and on line shops.
Interrogation
What is your favorite color(s) to work with? Happy bright colors!! 
What would you say is your "fingerprint" on your scrapbook pages? (i.e., what do most of your pages have that make it your signature style?) Misting and to be more specific, you will always see small color drops in all my backgrounds and I also love whimsical handmade embellies!
What do you find most challenging when working on a layout? What I always try to achieve is balance!!!! In both colors and design!!!
What is your favorite part about CSI--the colors, the stories, or the inspiration? The inspiration in general!! I find inspiration in all the clues! The photo, the colors, the theme...everything works together to bring out the best result!!
Confession time. Okay, fess up! What secret do you not want to admit but are willing to confess here?  I always feel intimidated when I am chosen to join a new team! 
To see more of Vicky's work, please visit her blog, My Embellished World.


Can you guess how excited I am??
My new "boss" (hehe) Aida Domisiewicz and 13@rts are sponsoring CSI, one of the most popular challenge communities! I have always loved working with color combinations! They really help keeping balance to a layout! So, this is my first work for 13@rts and let me tell you I am in LOVE with their products!!!

"Dream"

The flower is 13@rts, Chipboard heart by Scrapmatts, fabric button & twine by Purple Pumpkin



I was soooo impressed by the look of this amazing product by 13Arts "glass microspheres"



I was inspired by Emma's Stafrace inspiring sketch!!

And, here is my testimony:
I used the colour scheme and 
Evidence: Polka dots, book pages, stripes



Here is the fabulous collection that one lucky CSI player will win:
Why don't you give it a try???
Hugsss
See you soon!!xx

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Cute & lovely work Vicks!!! Congrats on your GDT!!!!

Em Stafrace said...

Wow absolutely beautiful Vicky. Congratulatiosn on yoru GDT spot with 13 @rts and love that you used a PD sketch you rock girl! xox